Tuesday 30 August 2011

Share CBK to win!

 We would love to reach the 1000 fan milestone and need your help......

Become a fan of the Cherry Blossom Kids facebook page and:
  • Share/tag the CBK page from your personal page and comment below for 1 entry.
  • Share/tag the CBK page from your business page and comment below for 1 entry. 
  • Follow the CBK blog and comment below for 1 entry.
    • *Extra special* For those who are already CBK customers leave feedback in our FB reviews tab and comment below for 1 entry. 

    1st Prize: One winner will be chosen at random to receive $50 to spend on CBK clothing.

    2nd Prize: One winner will be chosen at random to receive a CBK Swan Love/Young Love tee in size 1-7

    T&C's
    Promotion ends 5pm Monday 5th September 2011.
    Winners will be announced on the CBK blog and will have 48hours to claim their prize by emailing cherryblossomkids@live.com.au
    Prizes not claimed will be redrawn once only.
    Note: Please comment for each entry separately for it to be recognised by random.org.

    Good Luck! Toni xx







    25 comments:

    1. Done from my personal page (You can see it on the CBK Facebook page) :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Done from my business page, but I can't see it on your wall even though I tagged it :(

      Here's the link though:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Handmade-Fashionista-Buy-and-Sell-New-Pre-Loved-Items/198453456835443

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am now following your blog (I'm one of the faceless followers up there lol)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Already a follower of your blog m'dear (how do I change the photo aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!). Lucy is pestering me for her own creation so I'll have to get busy on the other methods of entry and hope the RNG likes me ;)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ah well, who needs to pick the kids up on time from school anyway? Posted on my FB :P

      ReplyDelete
    6. I shared the love on my page! Good luck you will get there in no time :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. and I have just joined your blog :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Shared on Facebook - Jamie xx

      ReplyDelete
    9. Following your blog :) - Jamie

      ReplyDelete
    10. Shared on my Business Facebook page - Jamie!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Can't see it on the wall so here is the link to the post - http://www.facebook.com/#!/AllNaturalParenting

      ReplyDelete
    12. Have purchased both dresses and skirts, made by CBK and the products are exceptionally made and just beautiful!
      If you have a little girl, or need to get a little girl a gift these outfits are a must!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Following your blog. Just think your designs are devine!!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Have just added a review for you too :) <3 Jamie

      ReplyDelete
    15. shared on my facebook page, thanks for the chance to enter the comp

      ReplyDelete
    16. Following your blog and love your creations :)

      ReplyDelete
    17. Joined this blog and love seeing what new things are happening with CBK

      ReplyDelete
    18. Shared on my facebook, cheers for letting me join comp!

      ReplyDelete
    19. Just joined your blog! Always love to see your creations :)

      ReplyDelete
    20. >J'aime: shared on personal page

      ReplyDelete
    21. >J'aime: Shared on 'Fully Stitch Designs'

      ReplyDelete
    22. Sian Padilla: THank you - it was just to say that I had shared the post on my fb page and to comment how beautiful your stuff is. :)

      ReplyDelete